If you have general questions about our fundraising committees, please contact Andrea Donan, VP of Ways and Means. (email@example.com)
The auction is a wonderful community event that raises funds to support school programs and projects. Hannah Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Corporate Sponsors – Susan Swint
- Graphic Designer – Hilary Wise
- Invitations – Open
- Back Office, Bidpal – Open
- Party Planners – Meg Smedley and Leslie Riddle
- Live Auction – open
- Pretty Committee – Gina Noonan
- “Night of” Party Managers – open
- Children’s Art – Kyla Beck and Errin Allen
- Animals and Kids – open
- Unique Experiences – open
- Dining and Entertainment – open
- Premier Packages – open
- Home and Garden – open
- Sports, Health and Recreation – open
- Teacher Experiences -open
Christmas in Anchorage
A community holiday event including outside vendors, school-wide bake sale, breakfast with Santa, and other fun activities for the whole family. Jennifer Archibald (email@example.com)
- Anchor Christmas Tree Raffle – Holly Swisher Design and decorate a holiday tree to be raffled off during Christmas in Anchorage. Help to sell raffle tickets during the Holiday Soiree (Thursday, December 9th) and Christmas in Anchorage (Saturday, December 10th).
- Breakfast with Santa – Adam Klaers Calling all Dads! Help prepare and serve breakfast on Saturday, December 10th.
- Candy Cane Corner – Cindy Wise Purchase, create, and organize small items that will be sold to children as gifts for their family. Help to work the shop on Saturday, December 10th.
- Clean-Up – AVAILABLE Help clean-up the gyms and halls of school once the holiday boutique is closed.
- Decorating – Leslie Wenz Decorate the school the Friday prior to Christmas in Anchorage (December 9th).
- Graphic Art – Hilary Wise Create images to be used on brochures, posters, signs, etc. during Christmas in Anchorage.
- Kick-Off Party – Andrea Donan Work with the party hosts, Christine and Andrew West to plan the Holiday Soiree and Home Tour on Thursday, December 8th.
- Make It and Take It – Corrie Harris Coordinate a craft and the supplies needed for Saturday, December 10th. Help with distribution once craft is complete.
- North Pole Bakery – Errin Allen Help to collect, assemble, and price baked goods prior to Christmas in Anchorage. Work the booth on Saturday, December 10th
- Ornaments – Hannah Barnes Help to market, sell, and distribute the annual holiday ornament as well as ornaments from previous years.
- Pretty Committee – Gina Noonan Work with the North Pole Bakery to dress up baked goods to be sold during Christmas in Anchorage. Most of the work for this committee will take place on Friday, December 9th.
- Reindeer Ranch – Ann and Rip Phillips Find donors/vendors to sell breakfast and lunch items at the concession stand outside the gym during Christmas in Anchorage (known vendors available). Purchase refreshments to be sold. Work the area while the Holiday Boutique is open.
- Story Time and Crafts with Mrs. Claus – Helen Grace Ryan Help the children with a small craft during Christmas in Anchorage. Work with Mrs. Claus to entertain the children (keep order in the room).
- Ticketing and RSVP’s – Wendy Makowski Create the invitation for the Holiday Soiree and Home Tour. Keep track of the reservation forms for the various events. Help with the sign-in table for Frosty’s Jolly Fun Zone on Saturday.
- Vendors – Shannon Mayes Help the vendors unload (Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning) and load (Saturday afternoon) their items and move them into/out of the gyms. Help to number booths and move tables.
- Vendor Set-Up – Sarah Berakovich and Jessica Ellison Help to set up the large and small gym on Friday morning/afternoon. Tarps have to be put on the gym floors and grids have to be taped on the floors to designate booth spaces for the vendors.
- Wreath Silent Auction – AVAILABLE Work with local designers and shops to solicit donated holiday wreaths to be displayed and auctioned off during the Holiday Soiree and Home Tour on Thursday, December 9th. Create silent auction sheets for each wreath and help display them at the West’s home.
Coordinate collection and submission of box tops. Tracey Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manage picture day activities. Nancy Jacobsen (email@example.com)
Oversee student volunteers, design and coordinate sale of yearbooks. Nancy Jacobsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kroger, Bricks & Plaques
Coordinate our involvement in corporate fundraising programs as well as the sale of school bricks and plaques. Emilie Delehanty (email@example.com)
Manage the design, sale, and distribution of Anchorage spirit wear. Andrea Donan (firstname.lastname@example.org)